Have you downloaded GetContact to see how your friends booked or added you The WhatsApp? There are many who already have a fashion app. Although this fulfills its mission, it also aims to avoid notorious spam calls.
However, the problem with GetContact is that when you enter your number for registration, it is automatically registered in their system. Do you know how to eliminate it for life and thus avoid any kind of relapse The WhatsApp? Here we give you all the steps.
How to remove your WhatsApp number from GETCONTACT
- It should be noted that your GetContact number cannot be deleted from the application itself.
- To do this you must be logged in https://www.getcontact.com/manage.
- Once in, you have to put the number you want to delete and at that moment you will receive a code.
- At that moment, you will have to delete the stickers written by other Getcontact users.
- Now scroll to the bottom and you will see a tab that says “Modify Visibility”.
- There you will see a button “Visibility: active”.
- Just disable it and you are good to go. With this, your number will not be inside GetContact.
- This way your friends won’t see how you registered on WhatsApp either.
- Of course, if you want to use GetContact again to see what name is scheduled on WhatsApp, you will have to register again.
Why should you clear WhatsApp cache
- First of all, clearing the WhatsApp cache will free up some space on your mobile device. Often times this tends to be over 1 GB.
- Similarly, deleting the app’s cache will also prevent the app from suffering from bugs or some bugs.
- In the same way, if you wish to do this, you will also delete some unwanted files that were only used to update or install WhatsApp.
- It is worth noting that by clearing the cache, you will not delete documents, let alone delete photos, videos or chats.
- It also does not work to log out of the express messaging app. In case you want to do this, you should click on “Force Close”.
- To delete the cache, you have to go to Settings & Apps and search for WhatsApp.
Subtly charming zombie buff. Amateur analyst. Proud tvaholic. Beer fanatic. Web expert. Evil troublemaker. Passionate internet maven. Gamer. Food evangelist.