Vivo launches a new smartphone in the Y series It has to be said that it is the best model in the series that has it all. I live Y76s 5G It uses the latest Dimensity 810 processor chipset that comes with features and specs packed like support for 5G applications, a function to create an additional 4GB of virtual RAM when combined with 8GB of RAM, resulting in up to 12GB of RAM Random access, at 44 watts. Battery charging technology that charges from 0% to 70%, takes only 34 minutes, has a 5-step battery protection system for safety, and a liquid cooling system that lowers the temperature by another 10°C.
I live Y76s 5G Fashionable design, plastic back cover. The reflective diamond texture pattern made the machine slim, lightweight and not bulky to use. It has a 6.58 inch wide display with a 180Hz touch screen response rate.
Vivo Y76s 5G Initial Specifications
- Operating system: OriginOS based on Android 11
- Body size: 163.84 x 75 x 7.79 mm.
- Weight: 175 grams
- Display: IPS-LCD, 6.58 inches wide, FullHD + (2408 x 1080 pixels), notch design
- Processor: Dimensions 810
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G57
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2
- MicroSD card support up to 1 TB
- The rear camera is divided into two lenses.
- Main camera: 50 MP, f / 1.8 . lens slot
- Second camera: 2 MP macro lens, f / 2.4 lens slot
- Front camera: 8 MP, f / 2.0 . lens slot
- SIM card tray: Hybrid-Slot (2 Nano SIM slots or 1 SIM and MicroSD card)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, OTG, 3.5mm headphone jack
- USB Type C
- Security system: face scanning, fingerprint scanner on the side of the device
- Battery: 4100 mAh, fast charging 44W
I live Y76s 5G There are a total of 3 grades to choose from. The 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM model starts at $280, or about 9,1xx baht, and initially sold in China.
Subtly charming zombie buff. Amateur analyst. Proud tvaholic. Beer fanatic. Web expert. Evil troublemaker. Passionate internet maven. Gamer. Food evangelist.