A few days ago, many users of WhatsApp was shocked by the announcement it made A company about a new paid version of its platform. But it turns out that this service will not be available to all users, but rather to businessmen, Who want to use the app for business and customer service.
WhatsApp has confirmed that it intends to give them additional functionality For those who pay for the service and move their business better thanks to these tools. Some news was known in the past hours.
The WhatsApp: Changes that the platform will make with its WhatsApp Premium
The first thing to emphasize is that WhatsApp Premium will only work for commercial purposes, i.e. businesses They will be the only ones to experience this service.
These changes compared to the current platform will be:
- It will allow up to 10 different devices to be linked to the same corporate account.
- Several workers may be responsible for serving and responding to customers.
- You can set a file A different name for 10 paired devices.
- The Company’s client will know which of the linked account managers is responding to their request or service information.
- Application It will allow entrepreneurs to create a link that customers can access to the profile. This link can be changed every 90 days.
The changes were introduced through the specialized news portal “The Application” WABetaInfoWhich confirms that the company is working on development so that it can work through WhatsApp Web, Android and iOS applications. It has already been ruled out that it will not be available with the normal application Millions of people use it.
Subtly charming zombie buff. Amateur analyst. Proud tvaholic. Beer fanatic. Web expert. Evil troublemaker. Passionate internet maven. Gamer. Food evangelist.