Swiss health authorities have announced the lifting of most COVID-19-related restrictions for travelers, including the cancellation of the Swiss health passport.
February 21 2022
From now on, those wishing to enter Switzerland are exempted from the following regulations:
- The requirement to obtain a health permit to access enclosed spaces;
- Mask requirements in stores and restaurants as well as in other public environments (facilities, venues, events);
To read the most important tourist news for this week, subscribe to our site Friday Bulletin.
- mask requirements in the workplace;
- permission requirement for large-scale events;
- Restrictions on private meetings.
However, The use of a mask is still mandatory in public transport and health institutions, at least Until the end of March.
To enter, tourists must be fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covishield, Janssen, Morderna, Novavx or Moderna. Vaccination certificates will have Valid for 270 days after the last dose. It is not necessary to provide PCR or antigen tests.
Twitter fan. Beer specialist. Entrepreneur. General pop culture nerd. Music trailblazer. Problem solver. Bacon evangelist. Foodaholic.