Auma Obama will star in Let’s Dance as the nominee in 2021. It’s all about Barack Obama’s half-sister, who succeeds as a sociologist, lead speaker, journalist, and author.
- Auma Obama Known to the general public since she campaigned for her half-brother in 2008 Barack Obama For the office of the President of the United States supported.
- Born in Kenya, Dr. Rita Uma Obama has an amazing personality CV; She is among other things journalistAnd the SociologistAnd the the bookAuthor and lead speaker.
- As of February 2021, Auma Obama will be one of 14 candidates for the RTL Dance Show Let’s dance To be there.
Nairobi – In the capital of the East African Republic was Kenya Auma Obama Born in 1960. Her father, Barack Obama Age.She worked as a government official, her mother, Kezia ObamaHouse wife. The Kenyan has six siblings and grew up with her mother first and then with her grandparents. When she won the British award in 1996 Ian Manners Married, the couple moved to the UK. They had a daughter and soon they separated. Currently live journalist Again in Nairobi.
Auma Obama goes to Let’s Dance 2021: Your CV
Auma Obama She spent the first 20 years of her life in Kenya until she fell in love with her fascination with authors Wolfgang Burchert And the Heinrich Boyle 1980 drove to Germany. She received a scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and studied German Language and Sociology.
Here are the main previous stops CV Dependent Sociologist And the journalist:
- 1987 Master’s degree from Heidelberg University
- 1996 MA from the German Academy of Film and Television in Berlin
- 1996 PhD from the University of Bayreuth
- Activities in adult education at the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Germany
- 2008 Participation in the campaign team as her half-brother Barack Obama Run for the presidency of the United States
- 2010 published Box “Life is always on the way. Stations on a journey.” The biography was published in German.
- 2010 – 2012 Member of the Board of Trustees of the German Jacobs Foundation
- 2010-2015 Coordination of the “Sport for Social Change” program at Care International
- 2013 foundation Uma Obama Corporation sound MonthWith the aim of enabling African children to lead an independent life
- 2013 start of her international career as a keynote speaker
Candidate “Let’s Dance” Auma Obama – volunteer work and awards
Auma Obama He is Chairman of the German non-profit foundation World Future Council (WFC) and a board member of the Kenya Kilimanjaro Initiative. Since 2014 Sociologist As a sponsor of the international festival “Storymoja”, she also has honorary membership of Zonta Club Leverkusen and THW Jugend Deutschland.
Half-sister Barack Obama He was honored with many awards, including:
- 2019: Hans Rosenthal Honorary Award for your organization sound Month
- 2017: International Global Compact Award from TÜV Rheinland, Fit4Future Honorary Award
- 2016: Kiwanis Prize
- 2015: International Human Rights Prize, German Speakers Award, BAUM International Special Award
- 2014: Prix Courage Award
Uma Obama the “Let’s Dance” Candidate – her relationship with Barack Obama
Auma Obama She is the older half-sister of Barack Obama, She first contacted her in 1984 when she was 24 years old. The future president of the United States was working as a social worker in Chicago at the time. After Auma Obama wrote, she visited him in the US, after which the two toured Kenya together. In 2008, Uma was a member of Barack Obama’s campaign team.
The following works deal with the relationship with her half-brother:
- In Uma Obama the book “Life is always in the way. Journey stops.”
- In the director’s documentary Pranwin OkbakuThe History of Auma Obama
- In Barack Obama Buch: “Dreams From My Father”
Auma Obama – her participation in Let’s Dance
Auma Obama in the 14th season of the hit RTL format Let’s dance To be shown, which will air on February 26, 2021. The half-sister of Barack Obama, Who served as the 44th president of the United States between 2008 and 2016, is running as a candidate. In addition to the successful Sociologist And the journalist 13 other celebrities will take their skills to the test with professional dance floor dancers.