Has it occurred to you that you want to listen to the audio notes of iMessage But it no longer appears? This situation occurs by default in the application, because after 2 minutes they self-destruct.
Whether it is a topic of conversation, more privacy or taking up less space in IphoneThe truth is, some prefer to keep it Voice notes. Next, we show you a series of pointers that you can follow.
This is how you can prevent iPhone Voice Memos from self-destructing
- First, tap Adjust from your list Iphone.
- Then choose the option Messages.
- Once you’re done, scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Choose Voice messages.
- Among the alternatives, choose expire.
- give now Start.
After that, you don’t have to worry about your voice messages being automatically deleted from the app itself.
This is how you can solve SIM card problems on iPhone
- One of the options you can try first is to output a file iPhone SIM And watch your fitness before trying any tricks. This is necessary to check its condition and if necessary change it to another.
- In the case of two SIM cards, it is necessary to activate one of them, so you have to access the settings from your smartphone, followed by cellular data and then choose which SIM you want to use at the moment.
- Another alternative is Restart iPhoneAnd the. Sometimes the mobile device does not recognize the SIM card even though it is already inserted, so it is necessary to restart the cell phone.
- disable Flight mode It can be a workable solution to SIM card problems. Make sure to do it in a suitable place and then try calling any number to check if it is fixed.
- The last option is clear space Where to place the SIM card, so that there is no obstacle that interferes with the correct use of this board.
How to share your location from iPhone
- The first thing you need to do is insert a file Iphone and access to the Contacts app.
- Now, open the option phone.
- After that, go to the contacts list.
- Then select the contact you want.
- In a moment, head down.
- Once done, press share my location.
- Finally, you can choose the amount of time you prefer to share your location and that’s it.
How to identify any song from iPhone
- The first thing you should do is insert a file Settings From you Iphone.
- Now go to Control Center.
- Once inside, scroll down and tap Plus.
- Next, click on the green icon “+”next to Music recognition.
- After that, the feature will be added directly to the Control Center.
- Then swipe down from the top right of the screen to open Control Center.
- After that, press Shazam button.
- Next, you need to wait a few seconds while your iPhone listens to music.
- Finally, your smartphone will recognize the title and artist and save the information in the songs history.
How to Hide a Folder Name on iPhone
Because of iOS system It does not allow to leave empty space in folders, you can apply a trick of copying the Unicode character: U + 2800 that you can find in any website
- From your iPhone, copy the space between the brackets first: [⠀] U + 2800.
- Next, press and hold on the main screen of the program Iphone Until you see the icons move.
- Once done, click on the folder.
- Currently, Click on the name and delete it.
- After that, you will have to paste a file Unicode character that you copied at the beginning.
- give to to accept And ready.
Subtly charming zombie buff. Amateur analyst. Proud tvaholic. Beer fanatic. Web expert. Evil troublemaker. Passionate internet maven. Gamer. Food evangelist.