After a long wait, Apple has finally released the final version of iOS 16.2which brought many new applications and tools such as FreeForm, Apple Music Sing, and others.
In addition, he has a new option for Save battery on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Maxeven if the always-on display is activated, you don’t have to worry about your cell phone turning off faster.
Let’s remember that the always-on display on the iPhone 14 uses more battery compared to other smartphone models. In this sense, V.I sports We are sharing with you a complete guide to make these modifications without problems.
How do you save battery with iOS 16.2?
If you have an iPhone 14 Pro or 14 Pro Max, you can save battery life significantly by turning off certain features on your device. Here we show you what you should do.
- First, open the app Settings on your iPhone.
- Next, select the Display & Brightness option.
- Then choose Always-on display.
- You will immediately see three options: The screen is always onAnd the Show wallpaper s Show notifications.
- Activate the first option.
- Deactivate the last two options.
In this way, the screen will always be on on your iPhone, but it will not consume much battery power, since notifications will not be displayed and the background will be black.
How to install iOS 16.2 on iPhone
Before following these steps, please charge your iPhone battery more than 50% to avoid interruptions. Also check that your WiFi connection is stable, otherwise it may interfere with a correct system update.
- From your iPhone, go to the Settings app.
- Next, click on the General option.
- Among the available options, select Software Update.
- If more versions appear, tap iOS 16.2.
- Once done, press Install now.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Keep in mind that the time it takes to download will depend on the model and capacity of your iPhone.
- Finally, the installation will complete and you will have iOS 16.2 on your smartphone.
Subtly charming zombie buff. Amateur analyst. Proud tvaholic. Beer fanatic. Web expert. Evil troublemaker. Passionate internet maven. Gamer. Food evangelist.