The Cleveland Browns Play on the road on Sunday against the Tennessee Titans. Here are some coins about the game, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game time / date: Sunday December 6, 2020 at 1:00 PM ET
- Your location: Nissan Stadium Nashville, Tennessee
- TV channel: CBS – Ian Eagle (game after game) and Charles Davis (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WOIO-Channel 19.
- Flow Coverage: Subscribe to fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 Propeller (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (fringe)
- weather: 48 degrees (such as 47 degrees) with 0% chance or rain. 4 mph winds from the southwest.
- the odds: Titans by 5.5
- Above under: 53
TV distribution map
Fans in the RED regions below will be able to see Cleveland vs. Tennessee on CBS.
- The Brown He’ll have white shirts and brown pants against Tennessee.
- Brown assistant coach of special teams Doug Coleman (1999) and DBs assistant coach Brandon Lynch (2004) played with Titans. Lynch also played a group role in Central Tennessee.
- Browns T. Jack Conklin It was originally drafted by Titans in the first round (eighth overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft. Konklin started all 57 matches he played with the Titans from 2016-19.
- Brown WR Taiwan Taylor It was a selection for the third tour of the Titans in 2017.
- Browns K. Cody Barkey Played with Titans in 2019.
- Titans boss ol Mike Sullivan He was assistant offensive coach for Browns in 2007-08 and OL coach in 2013.
- Assistant Titans Attack Luke Stickle Worked as assistant head coach for Brown’s team from 2009-12.
- Brown has an all-time 35-32 world record against the Titans.
- The last time these two teams met was in the regular season September 8, 2019, when they defeated the Brown Titans 43-13 in Cleveland. Brown was just 15-13 behind after a pass from Baker Mayfield to me David Njoku With two minutes to go in the third quarter. However, Titans then got 75 yards down from scrolling the screen to Derek Henry To start their next career, the start of a 28-0 career by Tennessee to end the match.
Twitter fan. Beer specialist. Entrepreneur. General pop culture nerd. Music trailblazer. Problem solver. Bacon evangelist. Foodaholic.