Samsung’s new mid-range 5G smartphone goes on sale in India. Let’s see the details.
Samsung has launched the Galaxy A22 5G smartphone in India. The new Galaxy A22 5G model comes with a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD screen, a MediaTek Dimension 700 processor, a maximum of 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
It has a 48MP primary camera, a 5MP ultra-wide camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and an 8MP selfie camera for taking pictures. The Galaxy A22 5G features a fingerprint sensor on the side, 5,000mAh, which runs Android 11 based OneUI Core 3.1 OS. The battery is included.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G Features
– 6.6 inch 2400 x 1080 pixels FHD + Infinity V LCD screen
Octacore MediaTek Dimension 700 . processor
Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
– 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB Memory
– Possibility to expand memory further
– Dual SIM slot فتحة
– Android 11 and OneII Core 3.1
– 48 MP primary camera, f / 1.8, LED flash
– 5 MP Ultra Wide Camera, f / 2.2
– 2 MP depth sensor, f / 2.4
– 8 MP selfie camera, f / 2.0
Side fingerprint sensor
– 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
– 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoltE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1
– USB Type C
– 5000 mA. battery
15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G model is available in Gray, Mint and Violet colours. The 6GB+128GB model is priced at Rs. 19,999 and the 8GB + 128GB model priced at Rs. 21999.
Subtly charming zombie buff. Amateur analyst. Proud tvaholic. Beer fanatic. Web expert. Evil troublemaker. Passionate internet maven. Gamer. Food evangelist.