Should we call Amazon internet cameras and voice assistants home? This has been a controversial topic for years – but today, Amazon effectively “screwed it up” and announced a fully automated security system for their inbound robots.
Yep, that’s right: The Ring section of Amazon now has a camera that theoretically can Anywhere in your homeAnd not just the direction you point in at the beginning. Or in the words of Amazon: A fresh and innovative approach to staying always at home.
Needless to say, it’s a staff the edge He has some questions about that.
In no specific order and without naming names:
- Can he go up and down the stairs?
- Why does it look like a humidifier?
- What is the battery life?
- Do you play drones slap bass?
- How to paint your house anyway? Where did those pictures go?
- Could someone on Ring HQ fly this drone camera around my house?
- Can a Ring employee outside fly this camera drone around my house?
- Can pirates fly this drone camera around my house?
- maybe Police men Is this drone camera flying around my house? What if they have a court order? Will Amazon Really Say No?
- Is it a good cat game?
- Can I program him to follow me and say “Hey! Listen!”?
- How far can you fly?
- How far can I throw it?
What is the velocity of air to swallow unfilled?
- How well does she dodge nerf darts? There is no specific reason for the question.
- Can it be decorated for parties?
- Does the phrase “privacy you can hear” on Amazon mean that this drone is louder than other drones, or does it simply mean It’s a drone and the sound of a drone?
- How do you avoid ceiling fans, lights, and other highlights?
- What if I move my furniture?
- Who is responsible if I collide with a ceiling fan … or a panel?
- Is it really only going to fly when no one is home, and uh … how do you know exactly that?
- Did you know not to take off when pets roam the house?
- What prevents my cat / dog / monkey / parrot from hitting it out of the air?
- If I put out a map of my house and then lock a bunch of doors when I go out, will he put his head on the first door so he can get out and die?
- On this note, can I lock it in a room?
- How many accidents have been classified?
- Can you have two of them to fight it out, or is it just one per account?
- How long can it fly?
- What if you can’t get back to the charger in time? Are you falling from the air?
- Why would anyone with money to own a home security system choose something that would be that kind of pain in the ass?
- Would it be like my Roomba and just potato if it ran into an unfamiliar corner obstacle?
- Wait, what if I had a motion-sensitive alarm (say, from Ring) and then the drone flew in front of the sensor?
- If you pay for Nest Aware and hear Amazon Echo sound Drone flying inside my house, Will you notify me?
- Will she invite her parents 2001: Space Flight Monolith and Mega Man 3‘s Top man During the holidays or should I do it myself?
- If I House robbery And you know, wear a mask, is there anything this drone can actually do Really Are you doing to scare me away?
Can you carry a one-pound coconut?
- Can it release pepper spray?
- Sincerely, why is there no pet status? The only good use for this.
- Can you program it to have the tours sync with your Roomba? Will they become friends?
- What if nothing happens in my home, since break-ins are actually not uncommon? Will this remain in place for years, unused?
- Would anyone hold Ring for making us more fearful of strangers even though the stats show Violent crime fell sharply?
For answers we are Act Learn about the new drone from Amazon, here’s our news post.