Developers at ARK: Survival Evolved New patch update roll out across different platforms. New ARK Update 2.43 brings lots of exclusive elements to the game along with new Genesis 2 Chronicles content. As part of the update, the developers also posted some important bug fixes. So, let’s take a quick look at everything that comes with the new ARK 2.43 update.
Read also | Fortnite Week 2 Challenge: How to deliver car from Steamy Stacks?
ARK 2.43 patch notes
Here is a list of all the changes that will be implemented with the new ARK update:
- Animated series costume Raptor
- Spear leather in Santiago
- Leather Ax Santiago
All of the above items can be obtained by clicking on the main menu options in the game.
- HLN-A Explorer Notes 6-10 added to Genesis Chronicles
- TEK Suit V2 added to Genesis Chronicles
Read also | Destiny 2 Xur and inventory from Dec 11th to Dec 15th
- Fixed a bug that allowed Stego to constantly impalse
- Level Up notification removed when Dinosaur was already at Max Level
- A bug with FOV was fixed
- Aberration day / night cycle bug has been fixed
- Now fixed the issue that was causing stoppages when using teleporters and sinks
- Fixed the event where a TEK Skiff would not be able to fly even when refueling
- Before you eat the Tropeo egg, the game will issue a warning
- Fixed bug with Nvidia Ansel
- Fixed an issue where a baby mantis could float in the air
- Stego’s Impale damage has been fixed to allow it to scale with level
- Fixed a bug in which a Rider could be killed after removing the Trope saddle
- Fixed network exploit with Crab.
ARK: Survival Evolved is also set to land a sequel, titled Ark 2. It was recently announced during The Game Awards 2020. Here’s a look at the movie trailer that also features Fast and Furious superstar Vin Diesel.
Read also | ARK 2 to showcase the blockbuster Action Hero Vin Diesel; Know the release date
Read also | Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04: Patch notes address game bugs and performance issues
Image credits: Steam Powered Store