Apple has launched program updates for a few of its functioning techniques: iOS for iPhones and iPods, iPadOS for iPads, and macOS for Macs. The updates are smaller and aim on bug fixes fairly than including new functions.
The updates are labeled iOS 13.6.1, iPadOS 13.6.1, and macOS 10.15.6 Supplemental Update. Commonly, iOS or iPadOS updates that have two decimal points are bug-deal with updates, and releases that provide new features have just one particular decimal level.
The cell device update fixes a problem that prevented storage for staying cleared as supposed, tackled a bug that could bring about “some displays to show a eco-friendly tint,” and preset an situation “where Publicity Notifications could be disabled for some customers.” As for macOS, just two modifications are named by Apple: a correct for a “balance challenge” similar to virtualization applications, and a wake-from-sleep challenge special to the manufacturer-new iMac that just produced.
Right here are Apple’s launch notes for iOS 13.6.1:
iOS 13.6.1 involves bug fixes for your Iphone.
- Addresses an difficulty where by unneeded process details documents could possibly not be immediately deleted when available storage is very low
- Fixes a thermal management situation that brought on some displays to show a environmentally friendly tint
- Fixes an concern the place Publicity Notifications could be disabled for some customers
And for the macOS 10.15.6 Supplemental Update:
macOS Catalina 10.15.6 supplemental update includes bug fixes for your Mac.
- Fixes a stability problem that could occur when jogging virtualization apps
- Resolves an challenge the place an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) may surface washed out after waking from slumber
All these updates must be rolling out to all buyers of supported products globally now.