What time do qualification for the French MotoGP Championship begin?
Q1 will start at 2:10 PM local time (CEST), followed by Q2 that clinch the pole at 2:35 PM. Each session will last 15 minutes.
- HistorySaturday, October 10 2020
- Start time: 2:10 PM CET / 1:10 PM GMT / 8:10 AM ET / 5:10 AM PDT / 5:40 PM EDT / 9:10 PM JST / 10:10 PM EST
What time does the French Speedway start today?
The French Grand Prix will begin at Le Mans at 1 pm local time (CEST) on Sunday, an hour before most European races. This should mean motorsport fans will be able to watch the Formula 1 Eifel GP right after the Le Mans MotoGP ends.
The race distance is set at 27 laps.
- History: for himNThe eleventh day of October, 2020
- Start time: 1:00sm CEST / 12:00 PM BST / 7:00 AM ET / 4:00 AM PDT / 4:30 PM IST / 8 PM JST / 9 PM EST
Can’t find your country or region in the list? Check the MotoGP schedule page for broadcast times in your local time zone.
How do I watch MotoGP French?
The following channels will broadcast the French Speedway:
- Spain: DAZN
- United Kingdom: BT Sport
- France: Canal +
- Germany and Austria: ServusTV / DAZN
- Italy: Sky Sport
- Hungary: Turn on TV
- Netherlands: Eurosport
- Japan: G + / Hulu
- Thailand: PPTV
- India: Eurosport
- Indonesia: Trans 7
- Malaysia and Singapore: Fox Sports
- USA: NBCSN (broadcast delayed 7 pm)
- Canada: DAZN
- Brazil: Sport TV
- Argentina: ESPN +
- Australia: Fox Sports
- New Zealand: Sky TV
Can I stream French MotoGP?
MotoGP offers a live broadcast service on demand for live coverage of the Grand Prix. MotoGP Video Pass is available for an annual fee of € 139.99. Users can also subscribe to the service every month for € 29.99. Many local broadcasters are broadcasting MotoGP races online via their websites.
Weather forecast in Le Mans
There is a strong chance of precipitation in Le Mans, as the temperature is expected to drop to 4 ° C on Sunday.
French Motorcycle Start Network (Top 12)