The WhatsApp It is undoubtedly one of the most used apps to communicate with others. This is because it allows us to use different tools such as voice messages. Likewise, these sounds can be modified from the application in case we are not sure that we can hear them well.
In this sense, V.I sports We explain in detail the steps you must follow to make any changes to Whatsapp audio before sending it out Iphone.
How to modify WhatsApp audio on iPhone before sending it?
- What you need to do first is to open the WhatsApp application on your iPhone.
- Next, access your personal or group chat.
- Then tap on Microphone.
- Slide your finger to the top of the screen without removing your finger.
- In this part, an unlocked lock will appear.
- Then start recording.
- Once done, you will be able to play, fast forward, or delete the audio before sending it.
This way, you will be sure that your audio message will be heard well and you will not regret sending it to your friends.
How do you know who is spying on your WhatsApp conversations?
- One of the clues to know if he is spying on you on WhatsApp is when you receive a message.
- If the notification goes away, that means someone opened that alert from somewhere else.
- Do you want to block that person’s path? Well, this is what you should do.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now go to settings.
- At that time, click on the Associated Devices tab.
- There you can not only check where your WhatsApp was opened, but also what time.
- Now it is also possible to see from which device they accessed your conversations, which could be a laptop or a smartphone.
- Just close all open sessions and this way you will prevent third parties from seeing your WhatsApp chats.
How do you make a group video call on iOS?
1. From a group chat
- First, enter the WhatsApp group chat.
- If the group you belong to has 32 members or less, you must click on the camera icon.
- After that, confirm the action.
- If there are more than 32 people in the group, tap the group call icon and choose the 32 participants you want.
- Finally, click on the camera icon.
2. From the Calls tab
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Calls tab.
- Then tap on the New Call icon.
- In the options, choose New conference call.
- Select the contacts you want to merge to add them.
- Finally, click on the video call icon and that’s it.
3. From a one-on-one conversation
- Enter WhatsApp and go to the main interface.
- Then open a conversation between two people.
- Click on the camera icon.
- Once the person has answered, tap Open, followed by Add Participant.
- Next, find the contact(s) you want to include and click Add.
- Click the add participant icon in case you want to add more people.
Subtly charming zombie buff. Amateur analyst. Proud tvaholic. Beer fanatic. Web expert. Evil troublemaker. Passionate internet maven. Gamer. Food evangelist.