Are you in a critical area and don’t want to take out your cell phone? There are a lot of people who write to The WhatsApp Daily. Although the messages we receive tend to pop up, there is a trick that prevents you from seeing your Android smartphone again.
The steps are very simple and there is no need to install third party apps that end up damaging your Android smartphone. All in the same app The WhatsApp And here at MAG we will show you all the steps that have been and will be.
How do you know who wrote you on WhatsApp without seeing the cell phone
- The first thing will be to log into WhatsApp.
- There, go to the contact you want to see if they are writing to you without taking out their cell phone.
- Then tap on your profile picture.
- In this section you will see the option “Sound” or “Notification”.
- There, choose the bell or tone you want to hear when that person texts you.
- Now save all settings.
- At that moment, every time that friend, family member, or co-worker texts you, it’s going to sound different from the rest.
- With this you will no longer have to worry about finding out who talked to you on WhatsApp, the voice will be enough.
So you can read WhatsAPP messages without leaving watching with Google Assistant
- First, make sure you update The WhatsApp From the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, if you have not enabled Google Assistant Do the following: Open the Google app (not Google Chrome) and click on the profile icon located in the upper right corner.
- A small window will be displayed with several options: go to “Settings” > “Google Assistant”.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Hey Google and Voice Match” section.
- Here activate the switch that says “Hey Google”.
- The next step is to call the assistant by saying “Ok Google”.
- Then say out loud, “Read my emails. The WhatsApp“.
- The following warning will appear:Allow the assistant to read notifications out loudClick “Accept”.
- Finally, repeat “Hey Google”, “Read my WhatsApp messages”, and it will immediately read it out loud without leaving a check mark.
Subtly charming zombie buff. Amateur analyst. Proud tvaholic. Beer fanatic. Web expert. Evil troublemaker. Passionate internet maven. Gamer. Food evangelist.