(Il Sole 24 Ore Radiocor Plus) – Milan, May 10 – – Milan: The launch of the Human and Responsible Digital Savings Fair. Economic and social development for the next decade.
– Approval of accounting statements: FinecoBank, Banca Mediolanum, Pirelli.
– Conference call: FinecoBank, Banca Mediolanum, Pirelli.
– Webinar to present the first Bank of Italy report on sustainable investments and climate risks.
– Rome: CGIL Conference “Towards the National Assembly of Delegates”. Participants are, among others, Maurizio Landini, Secretary General of CGIL; Mara Carvagna, Minister of South and Regional Cohesion. Andrea Orlando, Minister of Labor and Social Policy.
– Washington: Prime Minister Mario Draghi meets with US President Joseph Biden.
– At the Chamber’s hearing of Economy Minister Daniel Franco on the industrial scheme, industrial relations and the capital increase of ETA (Transport Authority).
– Japan: Household consumption in March.
– Italy: Istat – Industrial Production, March. Monthly note on the direction of the Italian economy, April.
Germany: ZEW (economy of sentiment) May.
(RADIOCOR) 10-05-22 07:05:38 (0004) News 3 NNNN
Communicator. Reader. Hipster-friendly introvert. General zombie specialist. Tv trailblazer