There are many jobs in iPhone 14one of them is Take photos and record videos at the same time, a feature that will save many users time, as they will not have to wait for the end of the shooting to just take a picture. Likewise, no additional software is required to be installed, since the mechanism is built into the mobile device itself. in sportsWe give you more details, pay attention.
How to take a photo on iPhone 14 while recording a video?
- From your iPhone 14, go to the Camera app.
- Inside it, scroll through the options until you find the video.
- Press the red REC button to start recording.
- At this time, on the left side you will see a white circle.
- Click this button to be able to take pictures while recording.
- Once the recording is done, you will be able to view the photos in the Photos app.
It should be noted that you can take all the photos you want while shooting, so you don’t have to worry about a limit.
WHAT YOU CAN DO ON IPHONE 14 PRO DYNAMIC ISLAND
- Music control: Every time you use Spotify or Apple Music, you will see that if you minimize the app, it will go to the small island. At that time, if you press the album logo for a few seconds, you can see the dynamic island expand and you can simply control your songs.
- Answer the call: When you receive a call, the dynamic island will also zoom in so you can answer it. If you answer, this will become small, but if you press it again, you can also control the connection.
- Check the path: Whether you use Waze, Google Maps, or Apple Maps, the dynamic island will help you figure out the best route and guide you while walking or in the car.
- Control screen recording: In case you need to record the screen of your iPhone 14 Pro, just go to the bottom of the Control Panel and click Record. You will see that you can freeze the recording with the dynamic island.
- Check if the app is using your camera: On the dynamic island, in order to have a kind of separation, Apple has placed two controllers where you can see if the app you’re using can access the microphone (orange light) or the camera (green light).
How to clear pending notifications from iPhone
You can apply this trick every time notifications pile up on your mobile device and you don’t want to waste time deleting all of them. Now, we are going to show you how you can delete it in seconds.
- The first thing you should do is go to lock screen from your iPhone.
- Now go to Notification Center.
- At the top right of this section, you will see a file button with “x” inside.
- Click this option.
- Immediately, you’ll see how Remove all notifications accumulated.
Keep in mind that applying this trick will delete alerts that may also be important, so make sure you really want to remove them all at once.
HOW TO CHANGE TEXT SIZE OF AN APP ON IPHONE
- The first thing you should do is insert a file Settings from your iPhone.
- After that, go to the section Accessibility.
- After doing that, select the option Settings for each app.
- On this tab, select the application for which you want to modify the text.
- Once done, press larger text.
After following these instructions, the changes, for whatever reason, will not affect the font size of other applications available on your smartphone. You can also perform this trick with each app independently.
Subtly charming zombie buff. Amateur analyst. Proud tvaholic. Beer fanatic. Web expert. Evil troublemaker. Passionate internet maven. Gamer. Food evangelist.