There are many features inside Google Maps Among the most famous is undoubtedly the joint lists. This function allows you to create a series of actions to your liking.
Similarly, you can configure more details for your list and thus organize a joint activity or trip. And for this reason, if you have a file smart phone AndroidWe recommend how to apply this trick.
How to Create Shared Google Maps Lists from Android
- The first step is to open the app Google Maps from your cell phone.
- Now, select a specific location and click on it.
- When accessing your information, give Memorizes.
- Next, go to the default menus section.
- After that, click on the option new list.
- Give it a name and choose between SpecialAnd the subscriber also general.
- To share it with your friends, choose the second option.
- Finally, add places, facilities, and more details before you share them.
Once you follow these steps, you’ll be able to share your custom list with your friends so they know the plans you’ve programmed.
How to make Google Maps notify you when your friend arrives somewhere
- The first thing you should do is open the app from a file smart phone.
- Next, click on your profile, which is located at the top right of the screen.
- From the menu options, choose Share location.
- then give Share with someone, in case it is a new contact. If you already know the person, tap their name in the bottom area.
- Now, go to the part of Notices.
- Choose Add and tap on the site you want to create an alert.
- Finally, choose Google Maps It notifies you when you leave the contact or reach the specified destination.
Sharing the time it takes to get there from Google Maps
- The first thing you need to do is insert a file google maps app from your smartphone.
- Then start the path you planned.
- Next, click on this and go to the option Say where are you going.
- Once done, you will have to choose the contact who wants to know your location.
- give to Involved Finally the contact will know how long it will take to reach the destination.
This way, your friends will be able to know more details about where you are and thus ensure the time you will have to travel.
Subtly charming zombie buff. Amateur analyst. Proud tvaholic. Beer fanatic. Web expert. Evil troublemaker. Passionate internet maven. Gamer. Food evangelist.