Before buying a new mobile device, you should see the following characteristics: processor, operating system (Android or iOS), camera, screen, and now the last type of network it will have. Many phone companies offer equipment compatible with the 5G network, which promises greater security and a speed of 10 gigabits per second (Gbps), however, this technology is not yet available in many Latin American countries, so today we are going to teach a trick to find out the network with the largest coverage in your area.
Before we begin, we will briefly explain what a mobile network is. Básicamente, es un sistema conformado de estaciones o antenas en el que su señal (2G, 3G, 4G or 5G) viajan en forma de ondas para cubrir un área delimitada, esto con el objetivo de que los diferentes telérioes de unicars los com between them.
What network has the largest coverage in my area
- First, go to the Google Play Store Android And download the APP “Perf: WiFi speed test”, if you want to get it quickly, click here.
- Open the app and accept all the necessary permissions for the platform to function normally.
- Now, add the number of GB in your plan, if you are a prepaid customer, enter zero and OK.
- Touch the three lines icon in the upper left corner and access the “Speeds & Coverage” section.
- You will automatically see the map of your country stained in different colors: blue is the area with more 2G coverage; 3G green, orange 4G LTE; and purple 5g.
- Click the compass to go directly to your home, workplace or wherever you are in real time.
Ready, so you will know which network is best for you, remember that mobile phone with 5G technology will not be useful at the moment if this technology has not reached your country yet. In addition, at the bottom of the map you can change the type of telephone operator with which you have contracted the service.
How to change the network type on my Android phone
- Open “Settings” or “Configurations” of your cell phone Androidyou can locate it with a gear wheel icon.
- Click on “Internet Connection” > “Mobile Networks” sections.
- Search for “Preferred Network Type”.
- If your smartphone is compatible with 5G, it will most likely show “5G/4G/3G”, choose the phone that has the best coverage in your point with the previous trick.
How to block spam calls on your Android phone
- Download the app google phone.
- If your device has an operating system Android It is possible that it arrives by default, otherwise you will have to download it.
- Open the app and tap on the three vertical dots icon present in the upper right corner.
- Click here on “Settings” and then on “Caller ID & Spam”.
- The next step is to enable all three options: “Display caller ID and spam”, “Filter spam calls” and “Verified calls”.
- This way when someone contacts you, you will be able to know the contact and you will also see a warning if it is spam or not.
Subtly charming zombie buff. Amateur analyst. Proud tvaholic. Beer fanatic. Web expert. Evil troublemaker. Passionate internet maven. Gamer. Food evangelist.