Canada has in recent years become one of the most sought after destinations for Colombian citizens, as it is a country that consistently offers excellent job and academic opportunities.
Given this scenario, the Seine River Public Employment Agency opened a new call this week to work in that country. He also confirmed that in total there are 10 job vacancies available for welders.
An important Canadian company, Approved by Immigration and the Ministry of Immigration of Quebec, in coordination with the Public Employment Agency of Sina, Colombian profiles are required to work in this country”, At first the entity indicated.
Then he added: “Keep in mind that if included in the selection process, the workplace is in Quebec. Those interested must have a valid passport and must comply 100% with the profile submitted on the job mediation platform. Application for these vacancies will only be submitted through the platform.
- Academic qualifications: technician or technician.
- Experience: Four (4) years.
- Language: not essential (a basic French language course will be offered for successful candidates who are not fluent in the language).
- Working day: full.
- The final selection process is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the employer and will take place once the profile verification, interview and technical test process has been completed.
- If selected, the employer will indicate the travel conditions and requirements for travel to the country where this vacancy will be implemented.
- The company will request the necessary immigration documents to incorporate the people you have selected.
- temporary agreement.
- Salary: 10 to 12 million Colombian pesos per month.
How to apply for Sina job offer?
- Candidates must register their CV on the platform of the Seine River Public Employment Agency (https://agenciapublicadeempleo.sena.edu.co) and apply for the vacancy that interests you.
- The final selection process is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the employer, and will take place once the profile verification, interview and technical test process has been completed.
- The application deadline is December 5, 2022.
Typical creator. Subtly charming web advocate. Infuriatingly humble beer aficionado.